With the establishment of the country's first municipality in Tabriz, the first firefighter tower was created. The fire fighting tower is located at Khaghani Street and Tabriz Street, Tabriz, with a history of the late Qajar period and 23 meters high. The tower had guard , and at night security guarded it in the upper chamber and in the event of a fire in any part of the city, its location was identified by the guard and was notified to the firefighters. In addition, in the upper chamber of the tower, there was always a bright light, and at night, those who needed assistance.
Thus, Tabriz city of Qajar period had fire fighting devices and water pumping with two-way manual copper pumps. These items are currently stored in the Tabriz Firefighter Museum. This tower is one of the rare examples of its kind that has remained so far.
The Tabriz Nobar Bath is one of the most magnificent Iranian architectural monuments left over from the middle of the Qajar era, with an area of about 700 square meters, located at the intersection of two main streets, the famous Tabriz city (Imam Khomeini and Tarbiat). In the Tabriz city map, which was prepared before 1243 AH, this bath is located near the Nobar Gate and is located on the map of Dar al Saltane of Tabriz, which dates back to 1297 AH. The building is known as the "hammam e vazir."
Tabriz Old Market:
The Tabriz market was listed in 1974 as the largest indoor cluster of the world on the national monuments list .Understand the meaning of this statement when you realize that you are lucky and stand on the roof of a market that reaches a kilometer long. To the point where the French Shardin considers it to be Asia's finest markets, and with a spectacular view of beautiful domes and spectacular gardens, the eight-eighth-largest market of Qaisariya is considered the most beautiful market segment.
Seyyed Mohammad Hossein Behjat-Tabrizi (1906-1988), mainly known by his pen name, Shahriar (Shahryar/Şəhriyar/Shahriyar), was a legendary Iranian poet, who wrote in Azeri Turkish and Persian. His most important work is "Heydar Babaya Salam" which is considered to be a pinnacle in Azerbaijani literature and it was translated to more than 30 languages.Shahriar Museum, the former home of this famous poet, is located in Artesh Street of Tabriz. In This museum, Shahriar’s collections of art and literature and personal belongings are shown. The greatest works of Shahriar is his valuable poetry in Persian and a part of that in Turkish Azeri language.
Is a historical building in Tabriz, Iran.The edifice was built during the later part of the Zand dynasty (1750–1794) and the early part of the Qajar dynasty (1781–1925), as a residential house. During the reign of Nasereddin Shah Qajar (1848–1896) this building was substantially renovated and embellished with ornamental paintings. The house consists of a main building, referred to as the Winter Building, and a smaller structure, referred to as the Summer Building. The Winter Building is a two-storey symmetrical construction standing on a basement. Like many traditional houses in Iran, this house has an inner (andaruni) and an outer (biruni) courtyard, the former being the larger of the two. In the course of a 2009 renovation project, some hitherto unknown miniature frescoes were discovered in this house which were restored by specialists. The Behnām House is part of the School of Architecture of Tabriz Art University.
Mausoleum of Poets in Tabriz:
Is located in Sorkhab district of Tabriz in East Azarbaijan province.According to experts, Maqbaratoshoara is more than a cemetery and can be considered a literary complex. In the past it has also been known as Haziratoshoara, Haziratolghozat and Sorkhab Cemetery.The precise date of its establishment is not known. The mausoleum was first mentioned by Hamdollah Mostowfi in his Nozhat ol-Gholoub.Some 400 poets, mystics and luminaries of Iran and the region have been laid to rest there.The first poet buried in this complex was Asadi Tousi.Other famous Persian poets buried there include Anvari Abivardi, Zahireddin Faryabi, Falaki Shirvani, Shams al-Din Sajasi, Mojiroddin Balaghani, Homam Tabrizi, Khaghani, Qatran Tabrizi, Mani Shirazi, Lesani Shirazi, Shakibi Tabrizi, Maghrebi Tabrizi and Shapour Neyshapouri.Shahriar was the last poet to have been laid to rest in Maqbaratoshoara and the only one who worked both in Persian and Azerbaijani. The death and subsequent burial of Shahriar enhanced the profile of Maqbaratoshoara and made it a must-see tourist attraction of Tabriz.The mausoleum of Shahriar is located in the middle of the complex at a height of 30 meters.
Measure Museum or Sanjesh Museum is built in pleasant old house of Salmasi. This house belongs to the early Qajar era and was built by Salmasi family who was an old family in Tabriz.In this Museum different types of tools and devices of measurement are displayed; including devices of measuring time, such as old and artistic types of clocks made in different countries; all types of instruments to measure weight, including small scales and large steelyard special assessment; instruments for measuring length such as goldsmith; large balance of field vegetables; the balance weights; oil modules; astronomical equipments like Astrolabe; Meteorology-related assessment tools; compass and other measures.A tree belonging to the Pliocene, with 5 million years old from new life geological time is held in the museum.
The largest and first series of sledges in the northwest of the country, with the participation of the private sector and the municipality of Tabriz, has been designed and launched. Tabriz's sleigh ride is 450 meters long, designed in one or two-person cabins, and Tabriz's beautiful landscape along the cab route will be of special interest to its users.
Arg of Tabriz:
Arg-e Tabriz (Tabriz Citadel), also known as ‘Arg-e Alishah’, is a remnant of a mosque in the center of Tabriz, East Azarbaijan Province, which was built during Ilkhanid era.This huge brick edifice is a chunky remnant of Tabriz Citadel. Criminals were once executed by being hurled from the top of the citadel walls.The construction of the monument began under advisory of Ilkhanid minister Tajeddin Alishah, as a mosque. However, the construction was halted after the death of the minister and the collapse of mosque’s roof. The citadel was used as an educational center during Safavid era. The remnants of the citadel suffered further destruction during the occupation of Tabriz by Ottoman Turks. The citadel was used as military depot and storage for Iranian Army in Qajar dynasty. After the victory of 1979 Islamic Revolution, the citadel was turned into a new mosque for Friday prayers. The remaining structure stands 28 meters high. The latest restoration was conducted by Iran’s Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts, and Tourism Organization in 2013.