Bushehr port, the capital of Bushehr province, in the southwest of Iran and adjacent to the Persian Gulf, has long been one of the most important ports in Iran both commercially and strategically. Since 1734, when Nadir Shah selected Bushehr as his naval base, this port of reopened . Bushehr is located at an altitude of 18 meters from the sea level and is from the north, west and south of the Persian Gulf and is considered a peninsular. According to the 1995 census, the population of the coastal city is 298,945. The language of the majority is Bushehr Persian, which is blended with local accent.History considers the founding of the port of Bushehr as attributable to Ardeshir Sassanid, and has been named in the historical documents named Ram Ardashir. At that time, the port was considered one of the most important ports of the Sassanian army, and at the same time it was regarded as an important commercial center, which was interchanged with the rest of the country in the south.Bushehr is one of the first Iranian cities to enter the lithography industry. For this reason, the people of this city were the first people to be acquainted with the culture of the journal and magazine in Iran. The Persian Gulf newspapers, Mozafari and South Call were among the first publications to be published in Bushehr.Based on some sources in Bushehr, the city is named for the reason because of the difference in the surface with Rishahar (a historical city near Bushehr). In the historical books of Bushehr, there are several other names, including Abu Shahr, Ramaddeshir, Bakhti Artashir and Liang.The present Bushehr has a region with an old texture located in the northern part of it. The coastal area of this area was registered under number 2360 in 1378 as one of the national works of Iran. By the year 1335, the Bushehr port was more restricted to this area, with the largest urban activity concentrated.